Subject: [amos-list] Has anyone got the Intuition extention v1.3a
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:14:09 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

   A while ago Andrew Church kindly gave me a copy of the full version of
Intu extention 1.3b

I've only really now got back into using it from the demo version, and its
so god damn bloody full of bugs that weren't there before its almost
unusable!!! 
   So, has anyone got a copy of *full* version of the intuition extention
V1.3a that I could have please?

   I've sent an email to Andrew, but I suspect he probably doesn't support
it any more ;(

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
          Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
Homepage updated 24/5/99 --- Bomberman clone update & site changes
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Why make good software, when people will buy bad.
-- Bill Gates

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to "PAFind," our latest ONElist of the Week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html